Little Tree Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Welcome to Little Tree Photography's blog. A little place for me to share my recent work. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mary Poppet

I was lucky enough to spend a recent afternoon with the divine Miss Mary, and what a joy it was :) She truly is the apple of her Mum and Dad's eye, so loved and cherished. It was such an honour to capture her gorgeous gummy smiles, her curiosity, that divine nose scrunch, and the bond between this beautiful family.

(another huge post, but really, how could I leave any of this deliciousness out!)




















Kate and Will, she really is such a delight! I hope you enjoy this little preview, and I'll have your gallery to you soon!

7 comments:

marissa said...

Such beautiful eyes....and that gummy smile is just gorgeous :) xx

Kate said...

The gummy smile one is my favourite too! And love the quilt!

Kirsty said...

Absolutely adorable - and the cutest gummy smiles ever!

rowe timson said...

omgoodness... she is just adorable! the photos are just beautiful ninka... rowe x

Rikki said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ninka, I do love me a scrunched up nose ♥

Unknown said...

Ninka thank you for your lovely words above and for the beautiful photos we had such a nice morning too it was so great to meet you. We cant wait to see the gallery but have no idea how we will choose!! I just love the colours in the first shot and Mary Poppet on her special quilt. The last one of the 3 of us is perfect for grandma and grandpa - don't know how i will keep a secret till Christmas!! thank you x Kate

Janine said...

about the cutest bub i've seen all year! joyful ♥

Post a Comment