Little Tree Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Welcome to Little Tree Photography's blog. A little place for me to share my recent work. Enjoy!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Where to start...

I have tried so many times to start this post, and I keep getting stuck.

Do I tell you about this beautiful family, and what their friendship means to me? How we have spent the last 6 years bringing up our children together, and sharing everything that comes with that.

Or about how lovely it was to photograph 3 generations together? How this family has been separated by distance for so long, and are finally celebrating being together as 6 again? How wonderful it was to celebrate a strong and enduring marriage, and watch grandparents revel in their grandchildren.

Or perhaps how Maddie and Poppy have been a special part of my heart, since their birth? How I can't imagine my family without Maddie tucked in there somewhere. And how Poppy was worth every moment of the long wait?

In the end I decided there was so much history, and so much love, that I might just let the images speak for themselves :)




















3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ninka such beautiful words - what a wonderful friendship you must share. As always, the photos are just divine too!

Rikki said...

Such a beautiful family and so lovely that you could capture these gorgeous images for them ♥

Janine said...

wow, so much love captured so beautifully :) gorgeous work.

Post a Comment