Little Tree Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Welcome to Little Tree Photography's blog. A little place for me to share my recent work. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Neve

I had the pleasure of photographing beautiful Neve recently, and she was such a doll. Sherri and Duncan have waited so long to welcome this beautiful girl to their family, and she has been embraced with such love, every moment with her is so obviously treasured. I know she will be surrounded with warmth and love as she grows, and it was so wonderful to watch the birth of such a gorgeous family.

Thank you for sharing her with me, and I hope you enjoy the images!











1 comment:

Janine said...

oh so sweet!! those cot pics are divine ♥ and the ones with mum & dad...precious.

Post a Comment